Industry State Bank’s MasterCard Debit Card offers many benefits including:
GREATER CONVENIENCE – Your MasterCard Debit Card can be used to get cash at ATMs wherever you see the logos that are on the back of your card. PLUS, you can use it to make purchases anywhere MasterCard is accepted.
FASTER PAYMENT – Your MasterCard Debit Card works as an “electronic check,” giving you immediate access to your checking account. Now, the hassles of carrying a checkbook and waiting for check approval are gone. Record keeping is easy because purchases are automatically deducted from your checking account and are itemized on your monthly account statement.
MORE SAFETY – Your MasterCard Debit Card is the safest, easiest way to pay for purchases. Now you don’t have to carry lots of cash when shopping.
SCORECARD REWARDS – Earn points for every qualifying purchase you make with your MasterCard Debit Card. These points can be redeemed for merchandise or travel by creating a profile at www.scorecardrewards.com. For assistance and inquiries call-1-800-854-0790 and for the travel center call 1-855-483-5005.
UNIQUE EPIX CARD DESIGNS - We offer 18 Epix Debit Card Designs, 8 of which are Mascot Cards and 10 of which are Image Cards.
FRAUD TEXT ALERTS - We are always looking for new ways to stop fraud faster, and with our enhanced fraud prevention tools, we can do just that! We’ve always monitored your account for fraud, but now we can quickly text you if we see something suspicious. If you receive a fraud alert message, simply respond whether the transaction was yours or not. Don’t worry — if you miss our text, we’ll also try to call or send you an email. If you are unsure on whether the text, email, or phone call is legitimate, please call directly to any of our bank locations to double check!
SecurLOCK EQUIP - SecurLOCK Equip allows Industry State Bank to provide cardholders with the ability to control how, when, and where their payment cards are used. If ou want a simple and secure way to protect yourself from fraudulent transactions, SecurLOCK Equip real-time transaction alerts and controls will both meet and exceed your expectations! Download the SecurLOCK Equip app from the Apple App Store or Google Play. It's fast and FREE!
Below are some important safety tips to remember when using your MasterCard Debit Card:
- Never, ever give your PIN to anyone. Memorize your PIN and never write in on your card or store it with your card in your wallet or purse.
- Watch for skimming devices. These are devices that capture card and PIN data which may be attached to card readers and/or keypads at ATMs and point-of-sale terminals, such as gas pumps. If you suspect alterations to a card terminal or if it is operating in a suspicious manner, do not complete the transaction.
- Avoid using your debit card for purchases on the internet or over the phone. Know who you are dealing with. Person to person transactions are the safest.
- Block the view of others. Prevent “shoulder surfing” by always standing between the terminal and any person who is waiting, or cup your hand over the keypad as you enter your PIN.
- Check your account transactions regularly by reviewing your account statements through our Online Banking or Telephone Banking services.
** IMPORTANT **
If you suspect unauthorized usage of your debit card or if your card is lost or stolen, report this immediately by calling one of our locations during normal business hours or by calling the LOST OR STOLEN DEBIT CARD HOTLINE anytime at 1-800-500-1044.
Industry (979) 357-4437
New Ulm (979) 992-3391
Columbus (979) 732-5626
Your Guide to Preventing and Managing Overdraft Fees
What You Need to Know about Overdrafts and Overdraft Fees
Overdraft Privilege Opt Out Form